COVER REVEAL! Burned (Dani O’Malley #2) by Karen Marie Moning

Burned, Dani O' Malley #2, Fever World #2, Karen Marie Moning

LOVE IT!! I know this series gets its fair share of criticism, but the covers are sheer perfection in my opinion.  Can’t wait to read it, but October (or maybe even November) is a long ways off!

9 Responses

1. Gwen

I agree completely, I love this series!

March 18, 2013 at 2:20 pm

2. It actually said on her fb page that there are rumors of January, 2014, and that a 14 month gap sounds realistic. So it’s an additional few months :(

March 18, 2013 at 4:18 pm

3. slcurwin

This makes me think of the last Fever cover. It doesn’t so much match the first though. It’s like they have two artists taking turns.

The series isn’t as good as the original, but I have to say that I love continuing the story.

March 18, 2013 at 6:27 pm

4. Vickie Hamilton

I LOOOOVE Karen Marie Moning’s books. Would absolutely be thrilled to win this! Thanks so much for the opportunity…

March 18, 2013 at 8:34 pm

5. Kat

It is an awesome cover. I have not read any of them yet, but I hear great things about Barrons & Mac.

March 19, 2013 at 12:20 am

6. cindi

Just beautiful! But I agree, it doesn’t match the first cover art at all.

March 26, 2013 at 4:01 pm

7. I honestly can not wait for this book to come out !

April 9, 2013 at 1:30 am

8. I love this series and I’ve already read ‘Iced’ therefore I can barely wait for ‘Burned’. I hope in this book Dani continues to remain friends with Dancer, and christopher is out of the picture also I pray that Ryodan gives Dani some breathing space to grow up and enjoy life. What is the deal with him anyway, I mean does he want to be her mentor or lover. She may also be falling for him. I hope Dani makes the right choice.

July 9, 2013 at 2:33 am

• ErikaT

She’s definitely still a bit young, but considering their situation there probably isn’t a lot of life to enjoy. But the jury is definitely still out for Ryodan’s feelings. I personally think he’s just waiting until she’s old enough.

July 9, 2013 at 9:07 am