Kim Harrison – Facebook Chat Takeaways (Major Ever After Spoilers Ahead)
So if you didn’t have a lot of time to read through the Facebook chat Kim held at Harper Voyager’s page on Friday, you’re in luck. Here are the top 5 important things you need to know (in no particular order):
MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD
- Jenks and Belle will not become a couple. Though they are getting closer, it will be more of a comrade in arms type of relationship.
- Ceri and Pierce’s deaths will impact the series, but it will not be on Kisten’s level.
- When the last books hit re-write mode, there’s a chance we’ll learn more about Al’s wife (no guarantee though). But in other news, he apparently also knew Trent’s mom and her death is why there are no pixies in Trent’s garden.
- Gonna direct quote this one. Take it for what you will:
Renee Martin: Okay my question is, are you ever going to let Rachel and Trent do it already? It’s driving me around the bend
Kim Harrison: Hi Renee. OMGosh, you’re going to like book 12.
- The last scene of the final Hollows book was originally going to end on a beach. But it’s recently been changed to Trent’s stables.