HOLLOWS ALERT!!! Excerpt of Ever After (Book 11) is here!

If you guys purchase (now for 99 cents though before it was free) the Pet Shop Boys short story, it includes the first excerpt of EVER AFTER! See, I love you guys so much I told you before reading it myself :P *now rushes off to read*

Buy from Amazon

Buy from Barnes and Noble

Buy from Google Book Store

Buy from iTunes

Buy from Sony Book Store

Edit: I just finished the excerpt. Bah! There’s NEVER enough Hollows! And I honestly was thinking about Carew towers recently so it’s right on time that Kim brings it up again.

18 Responses

1. maryann

i also found it on amazon for the kindle for free

September 4, 2012 at 8:03 pm

• So far I’ve seen it on Amazon, Kindle, and Google Books. I will keep looking for more.

September 5, 2012 at 10:43 am

2. Diva

Argh! To read or not to read….

January suddenly seems very far away.

September 4, 2012 at 8:03 pm

• When in doubt ALWAYS read The Hollows :P

September 5, 2012 at 10:44 am

3. Pingback: Free! E-Download of Kim Harrison’s Pet Shop Boys « KD DID IT Takes on Books

4. Thanks for the heads up! I am sharing it around!

September 4, 2012 at 10:22 pm

• No problem! I’m sure this has spread like wild fire by now.

September 5, 2012 at 10:44 am

5. Thanks for the heads up!!! But I don’t have an account in B&N and it’s not free in Amazon for me :( can you PLEASE please send it to me?? …*gives a hopeful look*

September 5, 2012 at 7:06 am

6. Yes not free for Amazon now, and Google and such request a ccard. I may still get it later. Looking forward to the Hollows anthology soon!

September 5, 2012 at 6:05 pm

• Bah! I guess it didn’t take them long to get a handle on it.

September 5, 2012 at 6:29 pm

7. It was well worth the $ 0.99 I just paid on Amazon. I really didn’t want to like the new characters because I so do not want Kim to stop writing about Tent, Rachel, Jenks et al. But Pet Shop Boys was very interesting. The except was tantalizing! Rachel still jumps to conclusions and speaks without thinking despite all the growing she did in Pale Demon. I had hoped that her fall back into old patterns in A Perfect Blood was meant to underscore how Rachel felt without her ley line magic, but it is still present. At least in this beginning snippet she realizes she does this. I really do hope Kim does not completely shelve the Hollows once Rachel’s story i s complete. I for one would love to know more of Quen & Ceri’s lives. I’m hungry for more Hollows now that I’ve had this taste! Amazed myself at how easily my zeal for this world and Trent & Rachel came roaring right back. At least “Into the Woods” is coming soon. It will make the wait bearable…

September 8, 2012 at 12:49 am

8. patty

Is there still a free preview/chapter available for Ever After

December 3, 2012 at 4:47 pm

9. It should be, but you can see that for free here:

Just click on the B&N link.

December 3, 2012 at 10:18 pm

• Patty

Thanks Erikat for the info but I don’t think it is there anymore.

Patty

December 5, 2012 at 2:05 pm

• It is. Did you click here: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/sample/read/9780061957901 Just click the second “Teaser Chapter” link. The first one is Trent’s POV from the chapter when they were in his office. Make sure you’ve read that one too if you haven’t yet.

December 5, 2012 at 2:14 pm

• Patty

Thanks

December 5, 2012 at 4:01 pm

10. YIPPEE I just won a SIGNED hardback copy from Your Urban FAnasy!!!!!

February 26, 2014 at 8:03 pm